Do It Yourself Bulk Flowers
So you’ve decided to design your own floral pieces for your event. Great! We’re here to help! We’ll happily assist you in deciding what flowers to order and how much you’ll need. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
• Choosing specific flowers can be overwhelming. It helps to do a little research before you come in! It’s also helpful to narrow your choices down by color. Don’t worry if you’re still not sure what to order – we’ll help you decide while keeping your style, colors, and budget in mind.
• Because Quik’s Farm is also a grower greenhouse, we have developed valuable relationships with other local growers. This enables us to easily access a bountiful variety of super fresh flowers. (We call this the “Quik’s Farm Advantage”!) Any flowers that are not available locally can be sourced out through our imports suppliers.
• Think greenery! Remember to include beautiful lush greenery/foliage in your floral pieces to make the flowers really pop. Popular choices are salal, Italian ruscus, eucalyptus (silver dollar, seeded, parvifolia, baby blue, willow, and feather), leather leaf, dusty miller, and rosemary.
• Then think beyond flowers and greenery! We can also provide floral foam, containers, pins, tape, wire, vases, wood slabs, or anything else you’ll need to create your own pieces. We’ll even throw in a couple design tips if need be!
• Timing is everything! We highly recommend ordering your DIY flowers at least 3 weeks before your event to avoid disappointment.
• Flower and greenery prices are dependent on availability, which is determined by color, season, and demand.
• Once we have determined exactly what and how much you need, we will give you a quote (often in store). We require that all custom orders be fully paid before we place the order with our suppliers. We accept cash, debit, Visa, Mastercard, or e-transfers.
Click Images For Larger View